Earth Day is on 22nd April. It’s where individuals, organisations, and governments get together in partnership for the planet.
In the words of the Earth Day organisation: When we invest in our planet together, we are supporting healthy, happy and wealthy communities worldwide.
We fully support the ethos behind Earth Day (every day). That’s why we make conscious choices to offer luxury paper bags made from eco-friendly materials.
Here’s how we help our planet:
- Most of our paper is sourced from sustainably managed forests, such as FSC-certified paper
- We offer recycled paper with recycled content ranging from 20-100%
- All the paper we use in our paper bags is recyclable
- We supply uncoated stock or kraft paper, cutting out the need for an extra lamination (plastic) film layer
- We offer zero emission papers produced with green energy
- We offer a range of eco-friendly handles, with options including ribbons made in 100% recycled PET bottles
- We provide a free advice service, where we recommend the most eco-friendly solutions to complement the design of your luxury paper bags
- All our orders are delivered in plastic-free packaging
If you would like to find out more about our eco-friendly products, please get in touch.